LUNCH TIME WRAP
250g chicken thigh sliced into bite size pieces
1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp onion salt
1 tsp chilli flakes
1/3 cup flour
2 egg whites
2 tbs cold water
1 large tomato finely sliced
1 cup baby spinach
1/2 bunch fresh coriander
1/2 avocado mashed into a paste
1/2 lime juiced
1. Pre heat the oven to 200c.
2. In three separate bowls add the flour in one. Breadcrumbs, oregano, onion salt and chilli flakes in one. And egg white and eater in the last one.
2. Crumb all chicken pieces : dust with flour first, dip into egg wash then pat the chicken piece into the crumb mixture. Repeat this process until all chicken has been crumbed.
3. On a baking tray add some baking paper. Place crumbed chicken on the tray and cook for 10-12 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
4. Meanwhile chicken is cooking, have wrap and all other ingredient ready. Layer all ingredients on top of wrap. Place cooked chicken on top fold wrap over. Ready to serve.
Calories per serving : 467
I live in Adelaide (Australia) with my husband, my two adorable Norwegian cats ( Zeus and Zena ), a chicken, and a pigeon who now also thinks that he is a chicken! My ancestry is French so it goes without saying that my favourite place is Paris. The food, culture and atmosphere of Paris is nothing short of amazing.
I am a self taught home cook who loves big flavours in food. My passion for food surfaced when I was 10 years old, watching TV chef Ian Hewitson and learning different techniques. Since then, the food of Adrian Richardson and Jamie Oliver has been my inspiration. I love how one can create a healthy full flavoured meal from just the simplest of ingredients. I especially love chilli and garlic and use them in most of my food.
I enjoy hosting dinner parties for friends and family. Curries and rustic style dishes are my firm favorites and I know that my family and friends all agree! Just place it all in the middle of the table and let everyone help themselves enjoying great food with good company.
I create flavoursome low calorie recipes which are featured on the internationally known website Weigh Yourself Slim.
Whilst I enjoy cooking I still love to go out to restaurants, especially when you discover ones with amazing food and that you must try and replicate at home!
So welcome to CCKFOOD. It is my creative playground where I am able to share my love of good food with you all. Enjoy.