4 cups Fafalle pasta
1/2 tsp olive oil
100g pancetta diced
1 clove garlic finely diced
2 cups sliced mushrooms
1 doz olives
1 400g can cherry tomatoes
1 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp dried oregano
1 tbs fresh parsley finely chopped
8-10 fresh basil leaves chopped
salt and pepper.
1. In a large pot add cold water and 1/2 tbs salt. On high heat bring to the boil. Add pasta, cook per packet instructions.
2. In a large frying pan on medium - high heat add oil, pancetta and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add cherry tomatoes, dried oregano, olives, paprika, basil, parsley and season to taste.
4. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Once pasta is cooked, drain water, and add to pasta sauce, mix though.
Garnish with shaved Parmesan cheese.
Calories per serving : 477
I live in Adelaide (Australia) with my husband, my two adorable Norwegian cats ( Zeus and Zena ), a chicken, and a pigeon who now also thinks that he is a chicken! My ancestry is French so it goes without saying that my favourite place is Paris. The food, culture and atmosphere of Paris is nothing short of amazing.
I am a self taught home cook who loves big flavours in food. My passion for food surfaced when I was 10 years old, watching TV chef Ian Hewitson and learning different techniques. Since then, the food of Adrian Richardson and Jamie Oliver has been my inspiration. I love how one can create a healthy full flavoured meal from just the simplest of ingredients. I especially love chilli and garlic and use them in most of my food.
I enjoy hosting dinner parties for friends and family. Curries and rustic style dishes are my firm favorites and I know that my family and friends all agree! Just place it all in the middle of the table and let everyone help themselves enjoying great food with good company.
I create flavoursome low calorie recipes which are featured on the internationally known website Weigh Yourself Slim.
Whilst I enjoy cooking I still love to go out to restaurants, especially when you discover ones with amazing food and that you must try and replicate at home!
So welcome to CCKFOOD. It is my creative playground where I am able to share my love of good food with you all. Enjoy.