2 Tortilla's per person
8 Tortila shells
Avocado & Dill Yoghurt
300g low fat yogurt
1/2 tbs crushed garlic
4 tbs fresh dill
1/4 tsp dried chilli flakes
1/2 lime juiced
salt and pepper
1. Place all the above ingredients into a blender and blend into a smooth paste. Set aside for later and refrigerate.
300g Chinese cabbage finely sliced
2 carrots grated
1/2 red chilli finely chopped
4 spring onions ( green part ) finely sliced
5 tbs of avocado & Dill sauce
1. In a large mixing bowl add all the above ingredients and mix well. Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate.
2 tsp olive oil
450g white fish ( Sea Bass ) sliced into 1 inch slices
1/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp onion salt
1/2 tsp celery salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp dried chilli flakes
1. In a mixing bowl add flour, celery salt, onion salt, chilli flakes and pepper mix well. Add sliced fish and coat with the seasoned flour. Shake off any excess flour.
2. Preheat oven to 180C.
3. In a large frying pan on medium heat add 1 tsp olive oil and cook half the fish until golden brown on all sides. Add remaining oil and cook the remaining fish until golden brown on all sides.
4. Place Tortilla's in the preheated oven for 4 -5 minutes. Once Tortilla's have been heated, place on a serving plate and add coleslaw, fish pieces and top with the avocado & Dill sauce.
Calories per serving : 495
I live in Adelaide (Australia) with my husband, my two adorable Norwegian cats ( Zeus and Zena ), a chicken, and a pigeon who now also thinks that he is a chicken! My ancestry is French so it goes without saying that my favourite place is Paris. The food, culture and atmosphere of Paris is nothing short of amazing.
I am a self taught home cook who loves big flavours in food. My passion for food surfaced when I was 10 years old, watching TV chef Ian Hewitson and learning different techniques. Since then, the food of Adrian Richardson and Jamie Oliver has been my inspiration. I love how one can create a healthy full flavoured meal from just the simplest of ingredients. I especially love chilli and garlic and use them in most of my food.
I enjoy hosting dinner parties for friends and family. Curries and rustic style dishes are my firm favorites and I know that my family and friends all agree! Just place it all in the middle of the table and let everyone help themselves enjoying great food with good company.
I create flavoursome low calorie recipes which are featured on the internationally known website Weigh Yourself Slim.
Whilst I enjoy cooking I still love to go out to restaurants, especially when you discover ones with amazing food and that you must try and replicate at home!
So welcome to CCKFOOD. It is my creative playground where I am able to share my love of good food with you all. Enjoy.