4 Double chicken thigh fillets
12 sliced salami
2 cups baby spinach
1 cup grated mozzarella
1 cup grated tasty cheddar
salt and pepper
12 sliced prosciutto
1 tbs olive oil
1. Tenderize each thigh fillet until a larger size to roll roulade. Once flattened out season with salt and pepper.
2. Using a large pot, fill with cold water and bring to the boil.
3. In a bowl mix both cheeses together. Divide the cheese into 4 portion.
4. Layer 3 pieces of salami down first,then one cheese portion and 1/2 cup of spinach on top of cheese. Roll chicken up into a roll.
5. Lay out 3 pieces of prosciutto flat on a board and roll the chicken on top wrapping into a tightly into a log. Repeat process until all 4 roulades have been made.
6. Individually wrap each roulade with foil. After the foil put a layer of cling film over the top. This is to make sure no water enters the roulade whilst cooking.
7. Place all 4 roulades into the boiling water and cook for 20-25 minutes. Remove from boiling water and let cool for 30 minutes. Once cooled remove cling film and foil.
8. In a large frying pan on medium heat add oil and the 4 roulades. Cook for a further 8-10 minutes turning regularly to crisp up the prosciutto.
Once cooked set aside on a plate and rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
I live in Adelaide (Australia) with my husband, my two adorable Norwegian cats ( Zeus and Zena ), a chicken, and a pigeon who now also thinks that he is a chicken! My ancestry is French so it goes without saying that my favourite place is Paris. The food, culture and atmosphere of Paris is nothing short of amazing.
I am a self taught home cook who loves big flavours in food. My passion for food surfaced when I was 10 years old, watching TV chef Ian Hewitson and learning different techniques. Since then, the food of Adrian Richardson and Jamie Oliver has been my inspiration. I love how one can create a healthy full flavoured meal from just the simplest of ingredients. I especially love chilli and garlic and use them in most of my food.
I enjoy hosting dinner parties for friends and family. Curries and rustic style dishes are my firm favorites and I know that my family and friends all agree! Just place it all in the middle of the table and let everyone help themselves enjoying great food with good company.
I create flavoursome low calorie recipes which are featured on the internationally known website Weigh Yourself Slim.
Whilst I enjoy cooking I still love to go out to restaurants, especially when you discover ones with amazing food and that you must try and replicate at home!
So welcome to CCKFOOD. It is my creative playground where I am able to share my love of good food with you all. Enjoy.