650g Rolled lamb roast
2 cloves garlic
1 sprig fresh rosemary
1 tsp olive oil
salt and pepper
Saffron Cauliflower rice (refer Rice & Couscous page for recipe)
12 cherry tomatoes
1/2 cup fresh mint
1/2 cup fresh parsley
1 - 1/2 tbs olive oil
1 tsp lemon zest
1 tbs lemon juice
2 cloves garlic
salt and pepper to taste
1. Pre heat oven to 200c. Cut half a dozen slits into the lamb. Quarter 2 garlic cloves and place inside the slits of lamb. In the same slits add rosemary. Place lamb into a baking tray drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place into oven and cook for 35-40 minute or until cooked.
2. Saffron cauliflower rice ( refer to recipe and cooking instruction on casserole page).
3. 25 minutes into the lambs cooking time add tomatoes ( spray with cooking oil).
4. Gremolata : add all ingredients into a blender and mix, Season to taste.
5. Once lamb is cooked, set aside to rest for 15 minutes before carving.
Ready to serve.
Calories per serving : 482
I live in Adelaide (Australia) with my husband, my two adorable Norwegian cats ( Zeus and Zena ), a chicken, and a pigeon who now also thinks that he is a chicken! My ancestry is French so it goes without saying that my favourite place is Paris. The food, culture and atmosphere of Paris is nothing short of amazing.
I am a self taught home cook who loves big flavours in food. My passion for food surfaced when I was 10 years old, watching TV chef Ian Hewitson and learning different techniques. Since then, the food of Adrian Richardson and Jamie Oliver has been my inspiration. I love how one can create a healthy full flavoured meal from just the simplest of ingredients. I especially love chilli and garlic and use them in most of my food.
I enjoy hosting dinner parties for friends and family. Curries and rustic style dishes are my firm favorites and I know that my family and friends all agree! Just place it all in the middle of the table and let everyone help themselves enjoying great food with good company.
I create flavoursome low calorie recipes which are featured on the internationally known website Weigh Yourself Slim.
Whilst I enjoy cooking I still love to go out to restaurants, especially when you discover ones with amazing food and that you must try and replicate at home!
So welcome to CCKFOOD. It is my creative playground where I am able to share my love of good food with you all. Enjoy.